Power Player Program Rules
- Only one (1) Power Player Card per customer will be issued.
- Duplicates will be voided.
- It is the responsibility of the Power Player to scan their own card.
- Power Player Cards may only be scanned once every two hours. The cardholder must present the card to receive the points; there are no exceptions.
- Each scan is worth ten (10) points, except in the case of bonus points days.
- Each member must use their own card. No transferring or loaning of their card to another patron. If so, the card will be terminated and the points voided.
- It is the member’s responsibility to notify Planet Bingo if a card is misplaced or lost. Planet Bingo will be happy to replace a member’s card at no charge.
- It is the member’s responsibility to notify Planet Bingo of any name or address change.
- Planet Bingo reserves the right to expire any cards that are not active for a continuous period of six (6) months or longer. The points will be voided should this occur.
- If an item is unavailable at the time of redemption, a rain check will be issued and the item will be available within ten days. If supply is unavailable, a substitute of equal or greater value will be found.
- Only one (1) redemption for each member per session is permitted.
- To redeem points the member must present their Power Player Card and photo I.D. Members will be required to sign for the redemption.
- Members may not combine points from other members to make redemptions.
- Planet Bingo reserves the right to change or modify this program at any time without notice.
- ‘Bingo Bucks’ can be used for paper OR electronic bingo.
- A complete list of redemption items is available on a separate list.
- Patrons who self-exclude themselves will have their points voided.
Planet Bingo / CGMA
2655 Main St.
CGMA operating as Planet Bingo offices are located on the 1st floor in the main lobby across from the elevator.
Contact Planet Bingo
Call us at 604-879-8930
Extension 0 for Reception
Extension 1 for Current Jackpots
Extension 2 for Upcoming Events Hotline
Extension 3 for Hours of Operation
Hours of Operation
Sunday - Thursday1:00 PM - 9:30 PM
Friday - Saturday1:00 PM - 11:15 PM
Please note that closing times are approximate.
Vancouver and surrounding area